The following partial list contains South Carolina Approved bankruptcy credit counselors.
This list is provided as a service for clients of Brunson Law LLC. This list is in no particular order. You may use another credit counselor of your choosing for both the pre-filing and financial management course. For more information about South Carolina approved credit counselors please visit the United States Bankruptcy Trustee’s website.
Please remember you need to complete the pre-filing credit counseling before you can get a bankruptcy case number. After your case has been filed you must complete the Financial Management course in order to receive a discharge. As always clients of Brunson Law may call our office at 803-403-1955 if you have any further questions
- Abacus Credit Counseling: www.abacuscc.org or 1-800-516-3834
- Access Counseling, Inc: www.accesscounseling.com or 1-800-205-9297
- Allen Credit and Debt Counseling Agency: www.acdcas.com or 1-888-415-8173
- Consumer Financial Education Foundation of America: www.cfefa.org or 1-866-684-8171
- Credit Card Management Services, Inc.: www.debthelper.com or 1-800-920-2262
- Cricket Debt Counseling: www.cricketdebt.com or 1-866-719-0400
- DebtorWise Foundation: www.debtorwise.org or 1-800-870-2222
- Family Service Center of South Carolina: www.fsconline.org or 1-800-223-9213
- InCharge Debt Solutions: www.personalfinancialeducation.com or 1-866-729-0049
- MoneySharp Credit Counseling Inc.: www.moneysharp.org or 1-866-200-6825
- National Financial Literacy Foundation, Inc.: www.learnfinances.org or1-877-380-6353
- The Mesquite Group, Inc: www.themesquitegroup.org or 1-877-769-4069
- Urgent Credit Counseling, Inc.: www.urgentco.com or 1-866-233-1940